In this vision, I was talking with my son. I told him that a dark planet would block out the sun for three days and three nights. And then the vision ended.
(See also – Visions of Nibiru: http://youtu.be/SEsUI0xt7ko )
I believe this is speaking to Nibiru/Planet X, and a literal three days and three nights of darkness, as with a total and complete eclipse of the sun that will last that long, due to the size of Nibiru and it’s passage between the sun and earth. I believe also this passage will cause a pole shift, which will be the cause of the massive worldwide earthquake that is spoken of in the book of Revelation, Rev 16:18. I also do believe there is huge spiritual applications to this as well.
I have decided to post a page from Matthew Henry’s Commentary on the Whole Bible, which should assist the reader in understanding that this 72 hour period are prophetic and written in scripture:
The plague of darkness brought upon Egypt, and a most dreadful plague it was, and therefore is put first of the ten in Psa_105:28, though it was one of the last; and in the destruction of the spiritual Egypt it is produced by the fifth vial, which is poured out upon the seat of the beast, Rev_16:10. His kingdom was full of darkness. Observe particularly concerning this plague,
1. That it was a total darkness. We have reason to think, not only that the lights of heaven were clouded, but that all their fires and candles were put out by the damps or clammy vapours which were the cause of this darkness; for it is said (Exo_10:23), They saw not one another. It is threatened to the wicked (Job_18:5, Job_18:6) that the spark of his fire shall not shine (even the sparks of his own kindling, as they are called, Isa_50:11), and that the light shall be dark in his tabernacle. Hell is utter darkness. The light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee, Rev_18:23.
2. That it was darkness which might be felt (Exo_10:21), felt in its causes by their fingers’ ends (so thick were the fogs), felt in its effects, some think, by their eyes, which were pricked with pain, and made the more sore by their rubbing them. Great pain is spoken of as the effect of that darkness, Rev_16:10, which alludes to this.
3. No doubt it astonished and terrified them. The cloud of locusts, which had darkened the land (Exo_10:15), was nothing to this. The tradition of the Jews is that in this darkness they were terrified by the apparitions of evil spirits, or rather by dreadful sounds and murmurs which they made, or (which is no less frightful) by the horrors of their own consciences; and this is the plague which some think is intended (for, otherwise, it is not mentioned at all there) Psa_78:49, He poured upon them the fierceness of his anger, by sending evil angels among them; for to those to whom the devil has been a deceiver he will, at length, be a terror.
4. It continued three days, six nights (says bishop Hall) in one; so long they were imprisoned by those chains of darkness, and the most lightsome palaces were perfect dungeons. No man rose from his place, Exo_10:23. They were all confined to their houses; and such a terror seized them that few of them had the courage to go from the chair to the bed, or from the bed to the chair. Thus were they silent in darkness, 1Sa_2:9. Now Pharaoh had time to consider, if he would have improved it. Spiritual darkness is spiritual bondage; while Satan blinds men’s eyes that they see not, he binds them hands and feet that they work not for God, nor move towards heaven. They sit in darkness.
5. It was a righteous thing with God thus to punish them. Pharaoh and his people had rebelled against the light of God’s word, which Moses spoke to them; justly therefore are they punished with darkness, for they loved it and chose it rather. The blindness of their minds brings upon them this darkness of the air. Never was mind so blinded as Pharaoh’s, never was air so darkened as Egypt’s. The Egyptians by their cruelty would have extinguished the lamp of Israel, and quenched their coal; justly therefore does God put out their lights. Compare it with the punishment of the Sodomites, Gen_19:11. Let us dread the consequences of sin; if three days’ darkness was so dreadful, what will everlasting darkness be?
6. The children of Israel, at the same time, had light in their dwellings (Exo_10:23), not only in the land of Goshen, where most of them dwelt, but in the habitations of those who were dispersed among the Egyptians: for that some of them were thus dispersed appears from the distinction afterwards appointed to be put on their door-posts, Exo_12:7. This is an instance, (1.) Of the power of God above the ordinary power of nature.
Look up the scriptures here: http://www.allonlinebible.com/