A few days ago I had another dream about the Androids that I have been praying on, and today the Lord gave me additional understanding. So because I’ve had several dreams about them (See blog entry: http://wp.me/p2CV0l-1l2), I won’t be posting all of the dates, I’ll just simply share what I have been shown in the dreams:
1. They will appear absolutely no different from you or me. If and when you ever encounter one, you won’t know about it unless the Lord ministers to you by the power of the Holy Spirit. Stay in prayer, keeping your spiritual ears and eyes open.
2. They will be inhabited by powerful demons, so they will have knowledge and understanding that ordinary human beings won’t have, meaning they will be adept at manipulating people.
3. They will appear like friends and family members. In one of the dreams I had, I was sitting in a public place speaking with someone who looked like a family member. She came at me like my friend, and I wanted to get away because I knew something was wrong. (I was reminded that this family member had a procedure done where they had taken a huge chunk of meat from her cervix. I believe the cervix contains cells that regenerate themselves. So somehow this is related.)
4. The female androids will be used to trap men. In the dream, this woman was beyond beautiful, she was glowing. Because they will be inhabited by demons, the pull of sexual desire (lust) will be extreme.
5. I believe their eyes will act as cameras and visual recording devices; their ears as audio recording devices. The word the Lord gave me is INFILTRATION MACHINES.
6. Androids will be both male and female so keep that in mind. They will work in ordinary society, I know specifically that some can hold jobs as attorneys.
7. The word the Lord gave me is HAPPENING NOW.
OUR LORD, YHVH YESHUA, IS THE CONQUEROR.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.