Upon waking from this dream, which I received this afternoon, I recorded this explaination (see audio link):
MP3 Audio link:
I had a dream, I saw my feet. They were like little moccasins that were on my feet, oh it was so sweet. And I just was walking with these moccasins on my feet everywhere I went.
It must be symbolic of something. The Lord gave me a word, I think He said, IMITATION. I’m not sure how it’s related to the shoes though….the shoes of the world are imitation? Maybe, the shoes that nature provides are the real thing…
Then He showed me a birdcage in a vision. But the birdcage, there were holes in it, it was made of wood. The holes were like swiss cheese. I understood what I was seeing was a birdcage. The Lord says the birdcage was made of wood. Another natural, something natural.
I think this dream is actually about getting back to basics. The world is entrenched in technology. We really can’t live without it, you know…the way our lives are set up right now, even I as basic as my life is, I rely 100% on technology, I love my electricity, I love knowing I have hot running water. But I honestly believe that’s the message of this dream.
The reason why I say that is because I am being reminded of a vision I had a while ago, that I never did anything with, I never shared it with anyone. Because it just seemed so isolated you know? It was like, in the midst of all this other stuff about Venus Transit and Bible prophesy and warnings and things about the enemy and the fallen angels, all of a sudden – boom – this vision. And it just seemed so out of place, so I thought well, I’ll just leave it here (and not share it).
I think now’s the time to share it. What I saw was a big house, and I walked up to the front door and I opened it. Inside I saw the living room area, where you would ordinarily see a couch, a television, rocking chair maybe, coffee table, some lamps….
Instead what I saw was a bedroom, made for several people, maybe 7 or so. It was a large house so it was a large living area. There were rows of bunk beds. And sitting beside each bunkbed was a dresser. It was basically set up like a big bedroom for several people to all live together and sleep there. And that was the end of the vision.
And the Lord said we HAVE TO LEARN TO LIVE TOGETHER. It was about survival. It was about an alternative way of living because things are going to get bad. That was what I felt in my spirit the Lord was saying. Getting back to basics. Getting back to nature.
LEARN THE THINGS YOUR FOREFATHERS KNEW, that’s what the Lord just spoke to my spirit.
I have enjoyed in the past watching things like, PBS Colonial House, Frontier House, and even The 1940’s House, was helpful, because that was a real life “going back into time” during wartime. Learning how to live with rations and things like that. I have really enjoyed those programs, and it’s helped me.
Also, the first season of The Colony. I haven’t seen the other seasons I don’t think, maybe I’ve only seen part of the second season, I don’t know if they are still giving that show, but I can tell you the first season of The Colony was extremely helpful. So I would definitely look into that as well.
- Baker, Genesis 40:1; Butcher, Matthew 22:4; Embroiderer, Exodus 35:35; Midwife, Genesis 35:17; Weaver, Exodus 35:35; Cook, 1 Samuel 8:13; Water carrier, Joshua 9:21; Potter, Isaiah 29:16; Writer, Psalms 45:1.
- Brickmaker, Genesis 11:3; Carpenter, Mark 6:3; Builder, 2 Kings 12:11; Fisherman, Isaiah 19:8; Horsemen, 2 Kings 9:17; Blacksmith, 1 Samuel 13:19; Hunter, Genesis 10:9; Metal forger, Genesis 4:22; Sheepshearer, 2 Samuel 13:23; Shepherd, 1 Samuel 21:7; Silversmith, Judges 17:4; Woodcutter, Joshua 9:21; Woodsman, 2 Chronicles 2:10.
- Armor Bearer, Judges 9:54; Soldier, John 19:23; Spy, Numbers 21:32; Warrior, Judges 11:1; Watchman, 2 Samuel 13:34.
- Prophet, Genesis 20:7; Prophetess, Luke 2:36; Preacher, 2 Peter 2:5; Minister, Isaiah 61:6; Poet, Acts 17:28; Physician, Jeremiah 8:22.
- Servant, Genesis 15:3; Steward, Genesis 43:16; Maidservant, Deuteronomy 15:17; Manservant, Exodus 20:10.
- Farmer, 2 Timothy 2:6; Planter, Amos 9:13; Plowman, Amos 9:13; Harvester, James 5:4.